Air & Water Testing
Air Testing Services
When you bring air into a building you are required to comply with the following:
- “effective and suitable provision shall be made to ensure that every enclosed workplace is ventilated by a sufficient quantity of fresh or purified air”.
- “Air which is introduced should, as far as possible, be free from impurity which is likely to be offensive or cause ill-health”.
How can you be sure you comply with the above without “Air Quality Monitoring”.
Air Monitoring Services
- Indoor Air Quality Testing
- Air handling Plant Inspection
- Surface Swabs (Bacteria, Yeast & Mould)
- Ductwork inspection & Reporting
- Differential Pressure Measurements
Water Testing Services
Whatever water systems you may have: Process Cooling, Sealed Water Systems or Domestic Services we can help. We offer a full range of services based
on the latest guidelines including the New Approved Code of Practice – The control of Legionella bacteria in water systems.
Water Monitoring Services
- Legionella Risk Assessments.
- Independent bacterial analysis including Legionella and Pseudomonas species.
- Independent chemical water analysis.
- Water Treatment Audits.
For the most comprehensive Air & Water Testing service call us today.