CCTV Maintenance and Testing
We currently maintain systems within many different sectors from residential houses, to pubs, shops, hotels, factories, farms, schools and leisure centres. To ensure that your system is working to its full potential and to enhance its life span, our CCTV Maintenance schedules include:
- Check history of CCTV system since last maintenance visit.
- Visually inspect all major CCTV components including cabling & connections where accessible, for signs of deterioration or damage.
- Check all CCTV control equipment (monitors, DVR/NVR, Multiplexer etc.).
- Check and clean cameras, lenses, and housings, as necessary.
- Check lenses for correct field of view and adjust as necessary.
- Check pictures for correct field of view and adjust as necessary.
- Check recording and playback quality.
- Compare current recorded images to previously taken reference images, and change settings if required.
- Report on any temporary obscuring of camera images e.g. growing trees and bushes.
- Repair any minor faults (where possible).
- Retrain the users on the use of the CCTV system (if required).
- Discuss any issues with the customer while on site, and demonstrate as required, including compliance with Data Protection Act.
- Log all test results and submit maintenance report to the customer, including any recommendations for system improvements.